This in-home service consists of home-based supervision and monitoring activities that assist and/or instruct an individual in maintaining a comfortable and supportive environment when the person is unable to do so alone. Duties include:
- Provide a supportive and comfortable environment
- Assist with phone calls and correspondence
- Provide recreational activities and friendly conversation
- Assist with errands and supervise activities as directed, such as taking medication, dressing, etc.
- Provide transportation of client to physician, recreation, activities, etc.1
- Meal preparation, planning and shopping, light housekeeping, laundry